Saturday, December 13, 2014

Crazy4Challenges - C4C266

Hi, everyone! Heather P. here again with this week's challenge.  I'm a Christmas baby, and I can't tell you how many times I heard "Happy Merry Birthday Christmas" growing up. Haha... So, for this week's challenge, I'd like you to create a winter themed birthday card. 

If you would like to play along with us this week, upload your card/project to your blog/SCS Gallery, using the keyword C4C266.  Then pop back here and link it on Inlinkz so we can see it too! :)

Now let's see what the "Crazies" came up with this week.....

Heather P. - Witty Title Here





Frances Byrne - StampOwl's Studio




Holly Flores - KopyKat Creations (December Guest Designer)









Barbara Anders - Paper Pursuits








Peggy McCurry~ Artfulljourney









1 comment:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are all so fabulous, thank you for having me, I had so much fun being your Guest Designer.